What's new

Viewing Movies on Iphone 4

Naturalgolfer

Reaction score
I have movies in my movies section of itunes and I have it set to sync them with my phone. But I can not find them on my phone to view them. For my photos there is an app with a picture of a flower that I click on to view my photos. So what do I click on to find my Movies?

Use the iPod app on your phone, the one you use to play musics, you will see a video tab there.

Thank you so much. I did not know that and I have had an Iphone for 3 years. I just never had to sync a movie.

Thank you so much. I did not know that and I have had an Iphone for 3 years. I just never had to sync a movie.

Did this work for you?

I have several mp4 videos (copies of some Alabama games) that I purchased and would love to move to my iPhone. I've moved them to my iTunes app and they show in the movie library, but they don't show in the iPod app on the iPhone.

I've searched on Google, but all I can find talks about doing a conversion and I don't believe that's what I need to do since they are already mp4.

Anyone have some thoughts about what I'm missing?

Did this work for you?

I have several mp4 videos (copies of some Alabama games) that I purchased and would love to move to my iPhone. I've moved them to my iTunes app and they show in the movie library, but they don't show in the iPod app on the iPhone.

I've searched on Google, but all I can find talks about doing a conversion and I don't believe that's what I need to do since they are already mp4.

Anyone have some thoughts about what I'm missing?

Never mind. I realized that I need to click on the Device in the menu and then Movies at the top to control what syncs.