What's new

Video wallpapers. How to?

LukeKay159

Reaction score
Hey all, The Christmas just gone I decided to go iPhone after being android only my whole life, it’s an iPhone 13 and I am super impressed! It does some things way better, i.e games, superior camera, better OS and not to mention those sweet iOS emojis!

But it also does some things way worse. iCloud is annoying, I’m not paying for iTunes or Apple news no matter how many thousands of times it asks for me to, and Siri constantly listening without me saying or pressing anything. Here’s my question though.

On android you can have video wallpapers on home and lock screens, and they auto play and loop correctly. Like actual videos, mp4 or any other video formats from your gallery can be used. After looking for last 2 days there’s nothing like this for iPhone at all, and before you suggest live wallpapers they are rubbish and don’t work as I want them to at all, having to press on the Lock Screen to play them, and they aren’t even live on the Home Screens! I’ve downloaded apps to make my any video a live wallpaper but again, I have to tap, they only play once and work on the lock screen only. Is there any other way or am I gonna have to deal with the underwhelming live ones they have to choose from? Or even just sticking with normal photo wallpapers?

Thanks