What's new

Vibrafications

jschlis

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a jb iphone4. Thinking of getting rid of my bb and strictly using the iphone but I find the alert system very inferior on the iphone. Installed vibrafications but can't get it to work. Not sure if another app is affecting it. ANyone else having issues with vibrafications?

Sorry forgot to include. Running 4.2.6

I WISH it was working on 5.0 :(

Does anyone know of ANYTHING like it to customize the vibrations per function?

Thanks

I WISH it was working on 5.0 :(

Does anyone know of ANYTHING like it to customize the vibrations per function?

Thanks

I just confirmed that Vibrafications is NOT working on 5.0.1 with a 4S. I installed it from the insanelyi repo. It required a full reboot after install and was a little glitchy at first but after a couple of resprings it was ok. Once I started playing with it "preview" would do exactly what I wanted! I could set vibration length, number of vibrations etc.

Unfortunately, I could not get any of the vibration settings to work for an actual SMS or email when they were supposed to. All I could get was stock two short vibes. You can already change the call vibration with the stock settings...

Bummed!

I know there is a way to mod the files within the phone but I'm just not smart enough for all that.

Last edited:
Rik756 said:
I just confirmed that Vibrafications is NOT working on 5.0.1 with a 4S. I installed it from the insanelyi repo. It required a full reboot after install and was a little glitchy at first but after a couple of resprings it was ok. Once I started playing with it "preview" would do exactly what I wanted! I could set vibration length, number of vibrations etc.

Unfortunately, I could not get any of the vibration settings to work for an actual SMS or email when they were supposed to. All I could get was stock two short vibes. You can already change the call vibration with the stock settings...

Bummed!

I know there is a way to mod the files within the phone but I'm just not smart enough for all that.

iOS 5 has the function to adjust custom vibrations built in. In > Settings> General> Accessibility. Enjoy.

Rik756 said:
Sorry, but that ONLY works for calls. Not SMS.

Thanks though.

Ooooooohhhh........my bad...lol.

Never used it before.