What's new

Verizon iPhone versus AT&T iPhone

Chris_B

Reaction score
Im thinking about switching from my AT&T iPhone to Verizon iPhone. I was wondering if anyone has experience with switching, and if they are happy by doing so. AT&T sucks for me in the San Francisco area with dropped calls, and lack of signal.

not being able to have calls and net at the same time would be enough to make me never touch a verizon network phone

I can see that being very frustrating but I don't talk on the phone that often so it's not that big of deal for me

I have an iPhone on Verizons network and it is rock solid with not one dropped call. I work in the East Bay and the service is great. Hope that helps!

I agree with Badabing here..... I made the switch and service for Verizon has been awesome and ZERO dropped calls. ATT was driving me nuts with the dam dropped calls. Surfing and talking never really bothered me since I dont multitask that much anyway. If it doesnt bother you either,... go with verizon dude,... you cant go wrong!!!

I also switched to Verizon and I love it!! Especially with the unlimited data.

I moved to houston and my AT&T Iphone wouldnt work (dropped 30% of calls) at my house or work, switched to Verizon and it works. I can now use my phone again

Thanks everyone... That's exactly what i was looking for, especially in my area. I have been hung up trying to figure out if it's worth it, and couldn't find anyone with experience with both networks. I really appreciate the feedback.

One last questions. Do you regret switching from AT&T to Verizon?

Switch and never look back!!! Please tell all your friends to switch too!!

With that being said, pm me if you are interested in selling your no good att iPhone for a really good price.

After all, it can't be worth much with all the terrible service you are all talking about!!!

I don't regret it at all. I've always liked Verizon but they never had the phone I wanted so after years with the BB now I have Verizon and I love my IPhone.