What's new

Using old Iphone 4 as an Ipod touch

Presleysdad

Reaction score
I just recently updated my phone because my Iphone4 phones back was shattered. My new phone came in the mail with sim card installed, also my old sim card is still active. I was wanting to give my old phone to my little girl just so she can play games, but when I download a game to the old phone, it also shows up on the new phone. How can I put games on the old phone? and not have them show up on the new phone?

Thanks

I just recently updated my phone because my Iphone4 phones back was shattered. My new phone came in the mail with sim card installed, also my old sim card is still active. I was wanting to give my old phone to my little girl just so she can play games, but when I download a game to the old phone, it also shows up on the new phone. How can I put games on the old phone? and not have them show up on the new phone? Thanks
If you go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and turn off automatic downloads on your new iPhone, apps installed on your iPhone 4 will not show up on your new iPhone unless you do it manually.

Last edited: