What's new

Usb hub

igotakamera

Reaction score
i tried to load the battery of iphone 4s and ipad at the same time using usb hub but it didnt work, any one suggestions?
Tanx

Were you trying to charge the devices from your computer? If so, a USB socket can't supply enough power to charge an iPhone and iPad at the same time. You may want to try using the chargers that came with the devices.

Last edited:
thank you but
no, it was conectet to this adapter hwo is connected straight to electricity, but it only has one socket, and i needed two.

thank you but
no, it was conectet to this adapter hwo is connected straight to electricity, but it only has one socket, and i needed two.

Well as you found out that isn't going to work. As it is the A/C adapter creates enough power to charge one device, but by adding the USB Hub and trying to connect 2 devices creates enough of a power drop that neither device charges. If you need to charge more than one device at a time you'll need something that is designed for that, like one of these devices:

RAVPower USB Wall Charger Travel Adapter

I have the RP-UC07 and it works really well at charging multiple devices at the same time. Only complaint is that the power LED is a little bright, but some friction tape takes care of that...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk