What's new

URGENT: Jailbroken Errors... need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillybeezy86

Reaction score
So I am new to jailbreaking, but I love(d) it. There are so many endless possibilities with what you can do with your iphone. I have a 32gb Iphone 4S 4G through ATT.
Well... i started adding things and after a few days started deciding on applications that really werent necessary. I got rid of a few, and added a few others and one of the ones i added seemed to have put a lock on letting me download or delete cydia/jailbroken apps from my iphone. it will go into the black log/processing screen, will start to remove app, and then an error will occur and it will read code like this:

x trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libdbacommon.dylib', which is also in package com.xsellize.common
then it will read:
"unpacking com.ashman.lockinfo (from.../com.ashman.lockinfo_4.0.6.5_iphoneos-arm.deb)"
, installing..., preparing..., and then it errors again reading

x trying to overwrite
'/Library/Activator/Listeners/com.ashman.lockinfo.hide/Icon-small.png', which is also in package com.xsellize.lockinfo

x Sub-process/usr/bin/dpkg returned error code (1)

the other error i will get will read:

x trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libdbacommon.dylib', which is also in package com.xsellize.common

then it will read " preparing to replace... (what ever i happen to be trying to update) followed by

x Sub-process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

like i said i am new to this so dont understand what any of this means or how to correct it. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Lol, don't download pirated crap! And this thread is closed in 3.....2.....1.......

Status
Not open for further replies.