What's new

urgent aid for iphone 4

rapidex

Reaction score
helle everbody,

I am gonna visit amsterdam and brussels next week, and I do not have iphone 4 now and planning to buy iphone 4 from amsterdam or from brussels, I wanna know is it possible to buy an iphone4 unlocked and without contract in amsterdam or in brussels? I will be so glad if there is anybody who is living in amsterdam or in brusssels and give infromation.. Because I need also help to find an apple store in brussels or in ams.,

thank you for your assistance..

have a nice day..

I'm not in none of the location you named. I won't be able to help you clarify/answer your questions. I (not sure) THINK that you will be able to buy an unlocked one from apple store. Still wait for someone living there to come over and confirm for u.
Do u mind if i ask? why don't you buy in your country now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you, yes I am waiting for anyone to confirm this information, I am planning to buy iphone instead of my country because I am living in Turkey and by the way the simple reason to buy from another country is the price advantage.. I have looked at the apple web site for this information if I could buy an unlocked sim in the netherlands from KPN and Vodafone but ı have not got excat information if there is an apple store in amsterdam which sells unlocked iphone4, I am trying to be sure about that if it is possible or not.. if ı am not gonna buy unlocked and uncontracted iphone4 from amsterdam, I am planning to buy it from brussels.. I am still waiting for the people who lives in these cities..
thanks again..

I see... I think you will be able to buy the product you need from an apple store. Hopefull someone on the forum from those locations and will be able to provide you with accurate information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have them they will sell it in the apple store probably around 800 euros or more