What's new

UPS is NOT delivering before the 21st....link

FedEx just updated my tracking with my address and is in on time for 21st.
It's been in Memphis for days ....

Yeah, mine has been in Memphis since Monday. This morning it said

'Info sent to Fed Ex for processing, Priority Overnight scheduled for delivery 9/21"!!!

Well, you can't blame the iPhone,Memphis is pretty cool you know. lol. No it's a major hub for FedEX and tons of people have theirs down there. I don't expect to see any change until either late tonight or early tomorrow when it will mysteriously be "Out on truck for delivery."

Gotta make you sweat some, you know, make you lose a little sleep. And believe me I'm just as inpatient to get it as you are or see it move but that's just the way it works.

They do this every year. There may be one or two that slip through the net though as has happened before. Exciting times if you are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I wont have mine until October though...boooo

Yea, mine has been in Memphis since Monday. It looks as though I've also got something being shipped from San Diego. My guess is that it's the case on and screen protectors that I ordered.

Interesting info: I frequent a local mall at lunch for two reasons.... 1. They have a Chipotle :) 2. They have an Apple Store there. While having lunch yesterday, I asked the Apple Store manager "when will you get your bumpers for the 5 in?". His response was "I'm not sure that apple will be selling bumpers for the 5. I think they are leaving that stuff to 3rd party developers on this one". So, then I walked out of the store and right down to the Cellairis keosk that I use for my cases and bumpers. They JUST got the 5 cases and bumpers in. Literally pulling them out of the boxes. Of course I got my frequent flyer discount. Wow, not much difference between my 4s and the coming 5. When I hold the bumpers up to each other, they is only that 1/2 difference. You immediately have that feeling of "man, i paid a lot of money for very little". But then you think about 4G, the camera, the Ios, the loss of weight and girth.... I'm still excited for tomorrow.

Attachments

• $Cellairis.jpg
    $Cellairis.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 355