What's new

Updates

jaba123

Reaction score
Hello plz tell me in setting/general/about its show 9.2 and 9.5 waiting. Can I go back to 9.

The current iOS is 9.3.5.
It's possible to revert to 9.3.4 after updating to the latest version, because it's still signed by Apple. You can't go back to iOS 9.

Tks JA can u give tips who I over come and go back to 9

Oops. Then tell me one more thing if I update via iTunes my iPad did for iPhone I will be again download iOS update for iPhone. Separate update for both or one update work for all

Separate updates for iPhone and iPad. iTunes will have to download iOS 9.3.5 twice, once for iPad and once for iPhone.

e88076ccae10edf43034a28c0782cd07.png

Hello how can stop I tried setting storage where we can see all app on broad but on update there. I logout from iCloud & store also but no result.

Once you see "Update Requested", you can't prevent your iPhone from downloading the software. Usually, you'll have to tap "Install" when it has finished loading the iOS. If you don't wish to update, don't select "Install", but the other option (Cancel?).

But it's run & run when it complete I don't know

Your internet connection must be very slow. Turn off Wi-Fi, force close Settings. Then turn it on again.
If it can't load the update over the air, use a computer with iTunes installed to update it.

I try on fast connection its download near 4.3 but now results I also try logout from iCloud & store then restart device now I think only option to reset all