What's new

Untethered jailbreak for iOS 10.2 available?

ismailk

Reaction score
Hello,

I know that yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.2 has been there for last few weeks. I searched in google for tutorials but have some confusion. Some says it is tethered jailbreak mean I will have to re-jailbreak after a week while other say it is untethered one. For example:

EDITED

EDITED

looking forward to hearing from you. My main reason for jailbreaking is to change the default iOS theme on my iPhone 6s. thanks.

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hello,

I know that yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.2 has been there for last few weeks. I searched in google for tutorials but have some confusion. Some says it is tethered jailbreak mean I will have to re-jailbreak after a week while other say it is untethered one. For example:

EDITED

EDITED

looking forward to hearing from you. My main reason for jailbreaking is to change the default iOS theme on my iPhone 6s. thanks.
    It's recommended that you only use the official sites when attempting to jailbreak your device.