What's new

Untethered Jailbreak 4.2.1

Riley18

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I'm new here. Still looking around for untethered jailbreak. I found this site (redsn0w 1.1.0b2) But it require to complete a survey. I tried a few times but to no avail. Anyone out there have the downloaded files? Thanks.

Welcome,

No untethered jailbreak available yet. Unless you own a mac and don't mind not having Bluetooth. Those sites are fake. Jailbreaking and unlock tools are always free with no catches....

the iphones bt is crippled any way so its ok... i bet if they allowed shatter to be released we would have un tethered jb for all ages ago.. and on top of that the shatter exploit wont even work with the next idevices so saving it was really pointless it just means when they realise this..(and when i say they i mean the devs) they will release it for the iphone 4 and 4 users will be jailbroken for life not geohots crap that barely worked for 1 firmware

I'm sure it was geohot that created shatter? I think the 4.3 jailbreak is based on/around shatter also?

I hope that they were just waiting on and updated iphone 4, like the verzion iPhone before releasing shatter...