What's new

Untether Tethered Jailbreak, iOS 6.1.3?

iLoner

Reaction score
I've read that in the past, it was possible to make a tethered jailbreak untethered by installing a tweak from Cydia. Is there any way to do this with my iPhone 3GS after performing a tethered jailbreak with redsn0w?

I've read that in the past, it was possible to make a tethered jailbreak untethered by installing a tweak from Cydia. Is there any way to do this with my iPhone 3GS after performing a tethered jailbreak with redsn0w?

There is no untethered jailbreak available from any possible source. The only iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak available to you is tethered and cannot, by any means, be transformed into an untethered jailbreak.

Okay, that's for responding. :)

When the iOS 7 jailbreak is released, is it possible that it will be able to support 6.1.3? I bought this with 6.1.3 installed, and, naturally, have no SHSH blobs saved. :(

Okay, that's for responding. :)

When the iOS 7 jailbreak is released, is it possible that it will be able to support 6.1.3? I bought this with 6.1.3 installed, and, naturally, have no SHSH blobs saved. :(

It's a virtual certainty that there will never be an untethered jailbreak available for iOS 6.1.3. You will have to wait until an iOS 7 jailbreak is released.

Even if iOS 7 is released, the delivery method and exploits will be different from that of iOS 6. And the devs never back pedal their jailbreaks.