What's new

unsupported script :(

astra9

Reaction score
i am new on this forum and this is my first iphone,so some things i dont understand at all,if someone can pls help me to fix the dilemma i have,i put 2gb memory card on my iphone and still when i want to download something from net show up on my screen insufficient memory,and the second problem that i dont understand is when i am trying to watch videos on youtube the phone wont play them,or shows me unsupported script in content! so pls someone for advise and help,thnx.

Firstly hello and welcome to the forum!

Memory card? where did you put it on the iphone? because there is no space for memory cards on the iphone, its only what space it has on there

:) thnx for answer me,so let me explain now:),i have version of iphone 5 from china,not 4:) but 5:)with 2 sim cards,and place for memory card,so i am trying to understand how does iphones work coz i dont have any experience with iphone be4,have analog tv,wi-fi,etc,but still when i try to open youtube clip there appears unsupported script or sometimes insufficient memory,so do i need some script to download i dont know,everything else works perfect(for now) :) regards.

iPhone 5's don't exsist yet. At least not publicly. So what you have defiantly isn't an iPhone...

iPhone 5's don't exsist yet. At least not publicly. So what you have defiantly isn't an iPhone...

there was this fake iphone going around that could take two sims but was shaped like the iphone 4 and also had some other os but they tried to copy ios as much as they could i remember the youtube videos from some russian guy trying to sell it here some time ago. i think he has one of them.

There is plenty of them going about. There's an air phone that's a "popular" one. Lol...

lol yeah endless amounts of them i imagine. poor guy for his first iphone he got a fake...

its why i only ever buy from the apple store or a trusted store like the carrier.

:) hehehe come oon guys i buy it with intention,bcoz i like the design and i have that apple sign on the back side hahahhha,and didnt cost me a lot:) next week i will make jailbreak if it is possible so i will tell u what will happen:) crap or not i am really surprised (for now) :) and definitely doesent look like iphone4 this one is more slimmer and looks better,so i can learn to work on this iphone while i buy original one;) regards;)

:) hehehe come oon guys i buy it with intention,bcoz i like the design and i have that apple sign on the back side hahahhha,and didnt cost me a lot:) next week i will make jailbreak if it is possible so i will tell u what will happen:) crap or not i am really surprised (for now) :) and definitely doesent look like iphone4 this one is more slimmer and looks better,so i can learn to work on this iphone while i buy original one;) regards;)

yeah some people knowingly buy fakes because they cant afford the real thing and want the design...

since the iphone is fake you wont be able to "jailbreak" or do anything that you would with an original iphone... the os on your fake iphone is not ios so redsn0w or any other tool wont do you any good... apart from the design thats vaguely similar the os is nothing like the real one..