What's new

Unlocked Sim Free IPhone 7

car121

Reaction score
Does anyone have any updates when Apple will start selling the Sim Free Unlocked IPhone 7, and will they honor the 0 % financing without a carrier?

Does anyone have any updates when Apple will start selling the Sim Free Unlocked IPhone 7, and will they honor the 0 % financing without a carrier?
It depends what country you live in. In Canada the only type of iPhones sold by Apple through their online store are unlocked and SIM free. I've never bought a locked iPhone.

It depends what country you live in. In Canada the only type of iPhones sold by Apple through their online store are unlocked and SIM free. I've never bought a locked iPhone.

Have you calculated any savings compared to getting one on contract from SaskTel?

Have you calculated any savings compared to getting one on contract from SaskTel?
No. if I did I'd loose my unlimited data plan. I think the savings over the life of the two year contract would probably be minimal plus Sasktel charges $50.00 to unlock an iPhone.

It's the same here in the UK.

I'm the US , Apple won't let get on board with there finance program here unless you sign up with one of the major listed carriers. I have straight talk and was trying to jump on board with there 0% finance but they won't let you unless you have an account with one of the listed carriers. Apple employee told me that they will soon be selling the sim free iPhone but no idea when .

in the UK you can buy it with a sim but its always unlocked, thats how I got mine and aways will since the Apple store started doing it for the iPhone 4 I think was the first phone they did it with.

Finally it's here , Apple started selling the SimFree IPhone 7 in the US..