What's new

unlock iphone

efk

Reaction score
i just jailbroke my ip4 and im going to europe tonight is it possible to unlock it so that i can put in a european sim while i am on vacation?

more details please? what firmware and baseband are you on? what carier is your phone locked to?

bought it a month ago so its offically 4.2

anything? is there a unlock for this or no?

no unlock for both of you.. you just have to wait im afraid.. you can google it and find a tone of sites that claim they have solutions but trust me they will just take your money and you wont be able to unlock..

and if you dont believe me then go and try see for yourself.. if you have the money to throw away then go for it ;)

keep an eye on twitter facebook and dev teams websites ..

Dev-Team Blog

iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

on twitter @musclenerd @posixninja @i0n1c @iH8sn0w @comex @saurik @ven000m

these are places to search and trusted sources for jailbreak and unlock..

also there is a tool you can use to check if your iphone can be unlocked or jailbroken..

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: f0recast-V1.2.zip for the pc just plug in your iphone and it will tell you if you can unlock or jailbreak

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: f0recast-1.1-Mac.zip mac version

oh ok cool thanks ill be waiting

no unlock for both of you.. you just have to wait im afraid.. you can google it and find a tone of sites that claim they have solutions but trust me they will just take your money and you wont be able to unlock..

and if you dont believe me then go and try see for yourself.. if you have the money to throw away then go for it ;)

keep an eye on twitter facebook and dev teams websites ..

Dev-Team Blog

iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones

on twitter @musclenerd @posixninja @i0n1c @iH8sn0w @comex @saurik @ven000m

these are places to search and trusted sources for jailbreak and unlock..

also there is a tool you can use to check if your iphone can be unlocked or jailbroken..

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: f0recast-V1.2.zip for the pc just plug in your iphone and it will tell you if you can unlock or jailbreak

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: f0recast-1.1-Mac.zip mac version

You should create a thread in the hacking section like this. Would prove very useful to all wondering if they can unlock...