What's new

Unlock iPhone 4S

brvaland

Reaction score
Hi Experts

I have just come across few unlock options for my iPhone 4S but wanted to know which is better and trusted.

R-SIM RGKNSE ($23.38)

*MODERATION NOTICE* No external links please

GEVEY Ultra S ($54.99)

*MODERATION NOTICE* No external links please

Has anyone purchased either

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the R-sim and it works great for me now problem. I've been reading on here the gevey is not so awesome that I've read

i will perfer GPP sim unlocking

sign,
hmoobiphone4s

i cant get repo.bingner.com to install ? or what source should i used to install SAM? help

Hi hmoobiphone4s,

Great News ! - You have managed to unlock your iPhone 4S using Sam.

I have unlock my 4S with Gevey Ultra S few months back and unlock works fine but few things that i can't do on my phone and i wanted to check if that can be achieved with Sam Unlock, so can you please check few things on your unlocked iPhone 4S listed below :-

1.) The dedicated voice mail button not working - Error message "Cannot Connect to Voicemail - Call AT&T".
2.) Unable Turn off 3G - Go to Settings > General > Network > Enable 3G - Is this option available ?
3.) Personal Hotspot is missing.

Thanks

i have all that when i was using the GPP sim and have no problem with it. also with the SAM unlock i still have everything and everything work just fine. i will make a video for you guys soon here.

btw what carrier did you used for your 4s? and are you using a GoPhone plans? you might have to go setup a new custom APN to get 3g working. Go to and custom a APN for it.

I have installed the custom APN setting as that was the only way to activate 2G & 3G services on my iPhone.

Just for information if it makes any difference, my phone is locked with AT&T carrier and using in UK. Does this affect the phone in anyway?

Another thing is that if you go to settings > phone > scroll down to end of the screen - I can see AT&T services instead of Vodafone ones as that the sim card I'm using?

If anyone can share some thoughts in how this unlock works will be great?

Hi Jmills87,

What is difference between Gevey Ultra S vs Sam method?

Is there a way to check if my iPhone is blacklisted or not? I have managed to activate iPhone 4S using AT&T sim when i accidentally setting "Erase All Content and Settings" about couple months back.

I have already bought Gevey Ultra S so price will not affect, so is it worth for me to unlock my iPhone 4S using Sam method and throw Gevey in the bin.

If i am to go ahead and unlock using Sam and in-case if it fails - Can i still use Gevey Ultra S or do you i need to restore iOS 5.0.1? I am not planning to upgrade to iOS 5.1.

Please advise?