The best way would be to have your co worker, as the original owner of the phone, to ask AT&T to unlock the phone.Is there a way to unlock an AT&T iPhone 5c? I did it on my 4 a while back when I switched over to StraightTalk. Just bought the 5c from a co-worker and now I can't figure out how to use it with my straight talk plan. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! TIA
We tried that originally and they state they cannot provide
Is there a way to unlock an AT&T iPhone 5c? I did it on my 4 a while back when I switched over to StraightTalk. Just bought the 5c from a co-worker and now I can't figure out how to use it with my straight talk plan. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! TIA
In that case they would likely unlock it for international use only.Tell AT&T that your are traveling in Europe in a month and need the phone unlocked. Worked for me
Thank you for sharing with me.