What's new

Unfortunately.... Cracked Screen

wertyu78

Reaction score
I forgot that I placed my i4 in between my legs, while getting out of the Jeep it fell to the pavement. Heres the carnage... Im pissed.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Wow! I'm very sorry for your lost. I would contact Apple and see if they will cover it. I've dropped other phones that way and most of them are made to withstand that kind of impact. If this kind of damage is happening to a lot of people I think there's a cause for a class action law suit or a recall from Apple.

That's gotta suck. Was it naked when u dropped it or was it n a case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumpers/cases are your friend. You play russian roulette going naked IMO

i have a bad feeling this will happen to me, when im least expecting it !

i'm sorry for your lost :( next time make sure you use a case all the time

Shattered the front of my iphone today. Short fall off my lap onto gravel while getting out of the car. My old iphone took lots of abuse. Not this one.

Reading online this is a problem. For all Steve Job's promises the glass not all that durable Who would design a cell phone made of glass? Apple blew it on this one as far as I'm concerned. Don't buy it.

I was only naked because I'm waiting on my free case to come in the mail and don't want to buy one. Looks like I should have bought one.

As much as I love my iPhone 4. I really miss my 3GS. That thing was a tank, I never had a problem with it.

Now I have to deal with a phone with the durability of ancient china. To top it off, I have to deal with the proximity sensor issue and death grip! This is not a phone, more like a pain in the ass.

Good job Apple, you created a masterpiece. Now fix it.

I was only naked because I'm waiting on my free case to come in the mail and don't want to buy one. Looks like I should have bought one.

As much as I love my iPhone 4. I really miss my 3GS. That thing was a tank, I never had a problem with it.

Now I have to deal with a phone with the durability of ancient china. To top it off, I have to deal with the proximity sensor issue and death grip! This is not a phone, more like a pain in the ass.

Good job Apple, you created a masterpiece. Now fix it.

so you had all those problems? i mean the antenna thing and the sensor issue? sorry to hear that. and on top you smashed the screen :/

cant bear to see the pics. : how long will it take to fix? you will get the case and have no phone to put it in

so the iphone 4 has two main issues the reception and it's fragile?
my questions are
Does the case (any case) solves the antenna issue?
Does the iphone 4 breaks easily?
Do you recommend that i should buy the iphone 4?

That sucks. I've dropped my BlackBerrys so many times doing the exact same thing. They have been pretty beat up. When I saw these were going to be glass, I was afraid that would be what happened to it after the first fall.

Ive had every issue known to the iPhone 4. I even had a replacement( the one that smashes is the replacement). Apple will not replace my phone again due to the fact that my screen is smashed. So it looks like im going to have to do it myself..sigh..

sorry to hear it. mine the bumper makes no difference perfect signal either way