What's new

Undecided

tractorgal

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 5c and I need to upgrade I just don't know whether I want a 6 or a 7. I do listen to music quite a bit but I have never listened to it while charging though so I don't know whether not have a headphone jack would be a problem or not. I am a farm girl so I am outside a lot and need it to be durable but there is always case for that. Anyone have any suggestions as to which one would be better for me?

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

The iPhone 6 was released 2 years ago, and has been discontinued in September, while the iPhone 7 came out this year. That alone would be a reason to go for the 7, if possible.
A few details that might help deciding:
Their display's resolution is the same, but the iPhone 7 is brighter, which is an advantage when you need to use it outside.
Another advantage of the iPhone 7: it is water resistant (not waterproof), the iPhone 6 isn't.
The Home button has been swapped for a solid-state button on the iPhone 7. You get haptic feedback when you press it.
The cameras are different too. The 6 has 8 MP, the 7 comes with a 12 MP camera.
The iPhone 7 is faster and has more RAM than the iPhone 6. It's battery life is better as well.

There's an argument for an SE if you prefer a smaller handset. If it's 6 or 7 though, then 7.