What's new

Unable to get updates on iPhone 4 version 6.0.1

vaisforlovers

Reaction score
I have been trying to install updates on my phone. I click on Update All and the apps say "installing" after I do that. I have done that a bunch of times until I realized I had not ckecked any of the apps to see if they had in fact been updated. None of them had been. So I hooked to my laptop and there were 124 updates!! It took hours for them to all be updated but at one point I stopped it and checked to see if I really had 36 to go. I only needed 9 of the last ones,
What is happening or maybe what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help.
Joanne
Addendum: I just looked in my recyce bin and there were files from the updates. I will attach a small sample. (could not copy sorry but you probably don't needit) I am almost sure it has no bearing on phone use, but I need to check with you guys.
Thanks
Joanne

Last edited:
Really confusing what you're asking. So you tried updating it on your phone, but they didn't update, and then you tried updating it on your laptop. If you need only certain updates, just open up the AppStore and tap on them and update them, you don't have to update every single app.