Unable to get music controls on lock screen

So I recently noticed that when listening to any kind of music, when on my lock screen I used to be able to double click my home button and the music controls would pop up, but not anymore :(

I thought that was a stock iPhone setting? Even when trying to set an activator short cut to accomplish this it doesn't work.

Any ideas on what I can do? Anyone else experience this?
 
Maybe you have a jailbreak tweak that's causing the problem... a lockscreen tweak? a music tweak..?.. Enter SafeMode to check if your lockscreen now functions in the normal way ie: double press home to get the music controls...?
 
Bula said:
Maybe you have a jailbreak tweak that's causing the problem... a lockscreen tweak? a music tweak..?.. Enter SafeMode to check if your lockscreen now functions in the normal way ie: double press home to get the music controls...?

Yup! Put my phone in safe mode and tried it and it worked like a charm.

So now it's time to figure out what tweak is causing this not to work :( ughhh I'll work on it tomorrow night since I have a lot to go through and it's kinda late now.

Thanks Bula for the tip! I'll let you know if and when I find the tweak that's causing this.
 
Yes, I also have this experience but I always prefer to stay with my screen when I listening the song. You have to always do the work on your PC and control the screen of the music and try to always prefer some best music of the sound.
 
Use Activator to create an action. I use "double tap clock" to activate the iPod controls.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top