What's new

Unable to downlaod from appstore

aavins73

Reaction score
Hi,

I use iphone 3gs.For quite sometime am unable to download apps from appstore. Firstly, the app store icon is not there at spring board. So everytime i have to type app store in spotlight search and then open the the application.Then when i search for any application and click free followed by install , the screen goes blank and it takes me to springboard without showing the downloading application (which used to happen earlier).

Thanks
Avi :)

aavins73 said:
Hi,

I use iphone 3gs.For quite sometime am unable to download apps from appstore. Firstly, the app store icon is not there at spring board. So everytime i have to type app store in spotlight search and then open the the application.Then when i search for any application and click free followed by install , the screen goes blank and it takes me to springboard without showing the downloading application (which used to happen earlier).

Thanks
Avi :)

Sign out of the AppStore then resign in. This happens to me occasionally and this always fixes it :)!

You can also try a hard reset for the missing icon.

Hold the home button and the Sleep/wake button down at the same time until the phone cuts off and the silver apple logo appears.

Last edited:
Sign out of the AppStore then resign in. This happens to me occasionally and this always fixes it :)!

You can also try a hard reset for the missing icon.

Hold the home button and the Sleep/wake button down at the same time until the phone cuts off and the silver apple logo appears.

I tried both , but no luck. :-(. could there be any firmware problem? what else can i try.. Thanks..