What's new

Unable to delete incomplete podcasts

jupoca

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Got an iPhone 4. I download podcasts. Lately I had a problem of connection and podcasts stopped downloading. I went to the Download section of iTunes in my phone and deleted the podcasts. Unfortunately, the incomplete podcasts are still in the Podcasts section of the Music App and I cannot delete them. Sliding my finger on them does nothing. If I go back to iTunes and try to download them again, they show as "Downloaded" and I cannot restart the download. I'm stuck. Please help. Thanks!

in itunes on your iPhone go to more> downloads/ then swipe on the stuck downloading file and delete it.

in itunes on your iPhone go to more> downloads/ then swipe on the stuck downloading file and delete it.

Thanks, I did that already. The problem is that the incomplete podcast are still in my "Music" app and I can neither play them or delete them from there.

I have the same problem. How I have fixed this in the past is to go back and redownload the podcast and let it complete, then you can delete it. But my case is the the podcast was taken down before mine could complete. Now I am stuck with 5 podcasts that I can't delete. No swiping, or iTunes will delete it. It doesn't even show.