What's new

(un)safety smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerroen

Reaction score
Dear Smartphone users,

For my graduation paper I am looking for incidents concerning (in)security of mobile banking on Smartphones. I am looking for people that have come in contact with this form of fraud. We are interested in malware infections on smartphones, so if you have ever come in contact with that it would be great if we can ask a couple of questions about that. Specifically, situations around any form of abuse of your Smartphone through malware and the use of mobile banking is very interesting for the research.

Malware, such as SpyEye- and the Zeus-trojan( but also other variants of malware) in combination with the Smartphone is especially interesting for the risk-analyses in our graduation paper. If anyone has any experience with the above and does not mind answering a couple of questions about it, please contact me through this forum or send an e-mail to removed external links.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Jeroen Veenstra

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but this thread has to be closed,there is nothing in our forum rules that allow for this type of thread,hope you understand,thank you......IPF STAFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.