What's new

Ultrasn0w not working on ios6.1.6 iphone 3gs

mohsin1122

Reaction score
three days before my iphone 3gs stop working automatically is stuck on low battery icon i charge it for 36 hours but iphone still showing low battery icon so i restore ios 6.1.3 which was previously installed after that i jailbreak and hacktivate it the go to cydia and install UltraSn0w and P0sixpwan(unthreaded jailbreak) phone shows signals and all working fine but after restarting my iphone is no more shows singals instead of carrier name it shows No Serivice i restarted few time but the problem is still on then i open settings in iphone but finds no Network module from where we select out network so i installed ios 6.1.6 but same problem on that also help me to get back my network current baseband:5.13.04 Current IOS : 6.1.6 New Bootroom unthreaded jailbreaked and ultrasn0w installed

Make sure that your APN settings match that of the carrier you're attempting to use. You van verify or add them by going to www.Unlockit.co.nz, tap on 'Create APN' at the bottomand browsing for your country then the carrier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapa