What's new

Uhm Music!?

Zibby

Reaction score
I sync my iPhone and everything works fine except when i go into my ipod only a few random songs out of 900 work. I can play them all in iTunes perfectly fine. When i expand the iPhone tab in iTunes and go on music everything comes up as exclamation marks but my Library music all works fine. Someone Please Help?

That sounds strange, almost like they are corrupted on your iPhone. Can you remove them from your iPhone and resync them across? Have you tried that?

It doesn't give me a option to delete them under my iPhone tab?

btw. The reason I said that was because you mentioned you were able to play the songs through your Library in iTunes. So I am assuming that the music that won't play on your iPhone has become corrupt somehow, however the music in your Library is obviously fine as you can play it. So a resync I would think would fix it up. So sync from your Library to your iPhone.

Let us know how you get on.

Ive tried syncing apps, just music, and normal sync. nothing seems to work :/ . When i do a normal sync it says "Preparing to sync" "Determining Tracks to sync" and then it gives me a warning that 5 songs weren't synced (but this is only because their from my friends ipod and im not authorized to play these specific 5) and then "sync is complete" . Nothing happens after this point?

Below is a screen shot of mine, I selected a bunch of tracks on my iPhone and am able to right click and Delete as you can see in the pic.

I do have the "Manually Manage Music" checked.

musiclk.jpg

Either way, I think you need to remove the broken files from your iPhone one way or another, and put them all back on.

If you can't right click and delete like I can, then move all the files out of your Library on your computer and Sync, that should delete them from your iPhone. Then simply put them back in and Sync again.

Someone else might be able to give you more help than I can if you wait around though :)

I had to select the manually manage music and video and then it let me delete all of them. Im now re-syncing. Its gunna take a while but ill let you know how it turns out. Thank You for your help so far :)