What's new

UDID registration for iOS 5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulstealer

Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting registered on my apple development account to get iOS 5?
I will have your UDID registered within 1-6 hours depending on how busy I am. If this is against the forum rules then please delete the topic and I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Just don't post links or point people in the direction of where to get the beta software...

OK I removed the link to my site because it contained all the downloads that are not supposed to be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in trying it, not sure if I'm willing to pay for it though..

I would loooooooove to get my hands on a copy of ios 5 without having to worry about bricking my itouch. unfortunately i don't have any money right now so i cant just go buy it off of those millions of websites that pop up just for this purpose but if i can get it free i would appreciate it alot. doi just post my udid here or should i pm you it?

Sorry guys I only have 10 slots left and I'm not just going to give them away and I'm not allowed to advertise my site on here. I have a friend that also has a dev account I'll ask him if he will put some of ye on his account for free.

Sorry, I won't pay for iOS 5 beta, when I can just wait for the real thing to come out, when it'll be free..

Thanks for the offer.

Sorry guys I only have 10 slots left and I'm not just going to give them away and I'm not allowed to advertise my site on here. I have a friend that also has a dev account I'll ask him if he will put some of ye on his account for free.

So how much can you give it for?

So how much can you give it for?

?? are you asking him to pay him for an add?

Lol just go to apple website and register for a developer account and follow the steps, i did it and have the ability to download the beta release myself for nothing ? Oo easy! But you should not install it on your main device as it's very buggy, i would install it on another device :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You can be a Dev just by registering and get access to the current firmwares. You need to pay the $99 to get access to the betas...

yep 99 bucks which gets you a year of all beta access and of course the ability to create apps/games and try them on those devices that you add..

hopefully by monday we will see a beta 2 if they keep with the 2 week release cycle on beta firmwares, well some times its one if the fw is really buggy or even longer when its fairly stable

Status
Not open for further replies.