D dcyuen New Member Oct 14, 2010 #1 Hey guys, We suppose to edit the Zip Code in LockBackground.html so I changed it but it didn't do anything. Anyone is using it? Thank you so much! Donald
Hey guys, We suppose to edit the Zip Code in LockBackground.html so I changed it but it didn't do anything. Anyone is using it? Thank you so much! Donald
D Dj101 New Member Oct 14, 2010 #2 I didn't think there was any weather anything connected with that lockscreen
D dcinzona New Member Nov 19, 2010 #6 dcyuen said: Hey guys, We suppose to edit the Zip Code in LockBackground.html so I changed it but it didn't do anything. Anyone is using it? Thank you so much! Donald Click to expand... Hey, I'm the developer of Typophone Weather. Check out typophone.gmtaz.com for instructions on how to edit the weather locations. Thanks for downloading!
dcyuen said: Hey guys, We suppose to edit the Zip Code in LockBackground.html so I changed it but it didn't do anything. Anyone is using it? Thank you so much! Donald Click to expand... Hey, I'm the developer of Typophone Weather. Check out typophone.gmtaz.com for instructions on how to edit the weather locations. Thanks for downloading!
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon