What's new

Two email questions

SuperBad

Reaction score
1. I delete the emails, it loads 25 more, and keeps my email accounts loaded at 25 messages. I have my email through my business meaning [email protected]. I do not delete my emails off my sever, and not interested in using a gmail, etc. any thoughts?

2. will not send email. my outgoing server port is not the normal default, and I do not see a place where I can set the outgoing port myself.

Thanks

I didn't understand your first question? But you can change any and all settings as long as you have the correct information.

Go to Settings, "Mail, Contacts, Calendar", choose the Email account you need to edit or choose "Add Account", simply click on the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server options to edit.​

If you have more Help questions be sure to check out the iPhone Help Section, more users will see your questions there.

Last edited:
1. When you first set up you account the phone will fetch all your messages tha are in you're inbox regardless if you've read them or not. You will only have a maximum of 25 at a time set. You can change this in the settings menu.

2. See previous post...

after i delete the emails, it loads 25 more, and so on. i am thinking as long as the emails remain on my sever the phone will continue to retreive them?

actually never mind, verzion store opens at 9:00, i am returning it at 9:01