Tweaks Not Working on Verizon

TangoSucka

New Member
Per Gaz6076, we suggested us Verizon users start a thread about what apps and tweaks don't work for us.

This is actually a great idea, cause I know the majority of Vz users are having issues with half of the stuff not working.

Now, this is nobodies fault directly (unless the devs are sad because they all are stuck on At&T, and I'd be pissed too)

So far:

I can't get 3G restrictor and any of the GBA emulators to work. I just wanna play pokemon on my iphone.

Anybody esle?
 
Per Gaz6076, we suggested us Verizon users start a thread about what apps and tweaks don't work for us.

This is actually a great idea, cause I know the majority of Vz users are having issues with half of the stuff not working.

Now, this is nobodies fault directly (unless the devs are sad because they all are stuck on At&T, and I'd be pissed too)

So far:

I can't get 3G restrictor and any of the GBA emulators to work. I just wanna play pokemon on my iphone.

Anybody esle?

i think tweaks are based on iOS version and nothing to do with carrier
 

Latest posts

Back
Top