What's new

Turn off notification

wbertacchini

Reaction score
29640171a9f757382343c22ae03c8b23.jpg

I have turned off data for almost all my apps. I keep getting this notification every time I open those app. Is there a way to turn off this notification? Most of the apps shouldn't need data, so don't need the constant reminder that I turned off the data for that app. Any help appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing you can disable in general to prevent these notifications from appearing. You'd have to disable notifications for every one of these apps in Settings - Notifications.

I already disabled notifications for every app that is available however they still keep popping when ever I start up apps.

That notification is specifically for the fact that you have turned off using cellular for your "settings". Settings>cellular>settings>off. If you turn that one particular cellular setting back on, you will not get that warning notification anymore. I had mine turned off and got tired of that notification, so I tunred cellular back on for "settings"

Will the app use data with out you knowing it. What does "Settings" and "Note" need access to data for?