What's new

try to jailbreak for the 3rd times unsuccesful

arlmsk

Reaction score
iphone4 16gb Ios 4.3.2 Carrier China Unicom (contract)

i did try the instructions how to jailbreak, but everytime jailbreaking always stuck at "uploading ramdisk ( only 3 bars )" and then didnt move at all, i waited for about 10 minutes n then my device (iphone4) automatically stop jailbreaking, n back to normal.

what is it means ? pleaseeee can anyone explain, n what must i do ?
thank u all for the helpppp

So u using redsnow.

Set compatibility mode for exe to xp sp3.

how to set the compatibility ? i'm sorry, i'm newbee bout this...so i will ask a lot.
i'm using win7 basic

i used the latest redsnow rc14

thank u so much for ur help guys, i appreciate it ^^

Make sure that the firmware u are using on redsnow is the same with the one loaded into your iDevice, also make sure that u enter the DFU mode correctely. Follow on screen instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So u using redsnow.

how to set the compatibility ? i'm sorry, i'm newbee bout this...so i will ask a lot.
i'm using win7 basic

to set the compatibility to xp mode (sp3) you need 7 ultimate and i am not sure about pro but i know 100% on ultimate you can

Make sure that the firmware u are using on redsnow is the same with the one loaded into your iDevice, also make sure that u enter the DFU mode correctely. Follow on screen instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm using is the same firmware (iPhone3,1_4.3.2_8H7_Restore), n i also followed the instructions. but i tried on my ipod touch4 with the same method and it worked on my ipod, but didnt work on my iphone4.

So u using redsnow.

i'm using win7 basic

to set the compatibility to xp mode (sp3) you need 7 ultimate and i am not sure about pro but i know 100% on ultimate you can

ok, i'll try ur method. i'll upgrade my win7 to ultimate. thank u so much

thank u guys, it worked. using the xp compatibility method. finally.......cheerssss...thank u so muchh

i stuck on this same spot.. i got winvista 64

right clic on the app, in the drop list select "troubleshoot compatibility" a windows will popup and run a search for 5sec then select "troubleshoot program" in the options that will appear, select "the program worked in earlier version of windows but won't install or run now" then next, select widows xp sp3 in the list, then run program.

this message from bab2010, he taught this ^^. n did the trick

im only showing xp with sp2? when u mean right click the app u mean the redsn0w or do u mean the boot-ipt4g?