Trouble getting apps

Torque_beast

New Member
Has anyone had issues downloading certain apps on iPhone X? I get this screen and can’t download

IMG_0048.webp
 
Umm, you’re not the only one doesn’t read, two-year-olds and under usually don’t read either...lol
 
Ok, so now I feel like an idiot. Did not try that so yes it does work doing that. Why is it only certain apps have to be done this way?

Provides a positive input, you are already looking at the screen - the phone cannot determine your intent.

Apps you already own on any device, through the App Store, shouldn't require the double click
 
Provides a positive input, you are already looking at the screen - the phone cannot determine your intent.

Apps you already own on any device, through the App Store, shouldn't require the double click

I figured it would ask me if I wanted to use Face ID to download. Having to double click power button seems dumb.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top