What's new

Triple Pixel Game Pack !!

Which game do you like the best? (Which should receive the first big update)

• Wheels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Escape

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oxhey

Reaction score
Today id like to tell you about 3 games that are really addictive and fun to play.

Wheels - App Store - Wheel's

The Escape - our mission is to get past all the guards, detectors etc to find doors to eventually escape to your freedom! You may have to use switches to open doors or control security devices if unable to get through straight away. - App Store - Escape

Pixel Panic - Pixel Panic is an addictive reaction game where you must jump your way through levels of increasing difficulty. - App Store - Pixel Panic

As always , these games have liter versions for you to test out. But there totally worth the price.

Wheels lite - App Store - Wheel's Lite

Pixel Panic lite - App Store - Pixel Panic Lite

The Escape lite - App Store - Escape Lite

All of these games have regular updates with tons of new levels and characters. If the full versions get enough downloads then they will be released for free in the future and on Android aswell.

Thanks

The developer of these games.

I can't say much for the looks, but the mechanics of the game looks promising. :)

I've try Pixel Panic and I must say that it has all the ingredient of a great game, but I would suggest better looking obstacle, like rocks instead of black square, the pinguin is really cute.