What's new

Treat Your iOS Device to Free Game The Silent Age

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
Silent_Age.JPG

If you’re looking for a really absorbing, atmospheric and imaginative new game for your iOS device, then look no further than my current fave free iOS game, The Silent Age, from Danish indie developer House on Fire. The Silent Age harks back to the era of classic point-and-click games, and also reminds me a lot of classic Delphine Software games for the Amiga, such as Another World and Flashback. According to the developers, The Silent Age is free (and that means completely free, no need for in-app purchases), simply because it is “a project born out of passion.” The first episode was funded by donations, and the second will be too, and will be made available when they have raised $25K from donations. The game, which is set in 1972, looks so beautiful and simple, and revolves around the protagonist, Joe, who is a janitor in a government building, and who stumbles into a time-travelling mystery. It has already been featured in the App Store by Apple, and so popular has the game proved to be that the developer’s blog site crashed, which is why you’ll only see a bare-bones blog when you click on the link below at present. It has already won a Casual Connect Indie Prize, and I’m sure that’s the first of many awards. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free game: https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/the-silent-age/id580991034?mt=8[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT]
Episode Two | The Silent Age, iTunes