What's new

Traveling?

JeremyV

Reaction score
I live in upstate NY and im traveling to Bangor Maine in a few weeks. I was wondering if i will be charged any extra for going out of state or will i still be under my same rates of 2GB data, 700 talk minutes, and ultd text? I just dont wanna be texting my GF then get home and rack up my bill a few hundred bucks.... help!!!! thanks

JeremyV said:
I live in upstate NY and im traveling to Bangor Maine in a few weeks. I was wondering if i will be charged any extra for going out of state or will i still be under my same rates of 2GB data, 700 talk minutes, and ultd text? I just dont wanna be texting my GF then get home and rack up my bill a few hundred bucks.... help!!!! thanks

As long as you do not go over your data , or the 700 minutes of talk your fine. If you do it will be same rates as if you were in your state the only thing you may run into is if you are out of your service area. You may run into roaming on data or calling. Make sure you just turn off roaming on your phone so of you get in a patchy area you won't get roaming charges.

dengirl said:
As long as you do not go over your data , or the 700 minutes of talk your fine. If you do it will be same rates as if you were in your state the only thing you may run into is if you are out of your service area. You may run into roaming on data or calling. Make sure you just turn off roaming on your phone so of you get in a patchy area you won't get roaming charges.

To do this go to settings. General. Network. voice roaming. I keep mine on off so of I'm ever in a roaming area it don't use data :)