What's new

Transferring notes

brixtonboy

Reaction score
Can someone explain how l can my transfer my notes from my iPhone 5 to iPad Air using 9.2.1 please try to keep it simple for me.
Thanks in advance.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

If you use Apple's Notes app, in combination with an iCloud account, enable Notes on the iPad in Settings - iCloud - Notes. If you don't use an "On My iPhone" account on your iPhone, they will sync to the iPad.

If you use an app like Evernote, install the app on your iPad, then you can access them there too.

If you use the Notes app with a different account than iCloud, just make sure Notes is enabled in the same account on your iPad too.

Hope that helps.

Ok great done that works a treat. So easy when you know how. Next easy question is without transferring them 1by1 how do l get my 225 notes from the iPhone to the ipad ?
Danke

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I am using Apple notes by the way

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

If they are synced by an online account, such as iCloud, Outlook or Gmail, they'll appear on the iPad by themselves. It's possible that this will need some time, because of the number of notes.

Thanks for being so helpful once l had sorted it only took a few secs. To my surprise and logically really it works both ways.
Once again Danke und einer schöne Wochenende

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.