What's new

Transfering photos to iphone6

dave307

Reaction score
Good evening.
Went to celebrate a birthday today and took a lot of photos with a digi camera not the iPhone. Got home and copied images from the sd card to my windows 10 laptop.
Now I wanted to put these photos on to my iphone6 and into a specific folder so I wasn't sure how to do this but my son came to the rescue with a leef bridge usb drive so he copied the images to the leef bridge via usb port then connected the other end into my iPhone in the connection for charging yes photos copied over fine. But the only thing is on the laptop they are numbered 1 to 70 now on the iPhone they are all mixed up, Is there a way that I can overcome this issue Please I would like to get them in the same order as they were taken with the digi camera. What do I have to do to correct this Please.
many Thanks.
This is what my son had..Amazon.co.uk: leef bridge
PS My wife want to put them on her ipad but told her to hang on just incase they all get mixed up on her ipad like my iPhone.
Many thanks once again. I do hope that there is a method to sort this out.
David.

It is my understanding that they are placed in the folder in the order they arrive. If this is true then the solution is to remove them from the phone and copy them over one at a time in the order you want them to be.
I am sure someone on here will be able to verify this is or is not the case.

Well there you go. Just earlier today l was reading about Apple approved products is that one?
Great idea though. Bet it's made in China same as the
iPhones are.

Good evening.
Went to celebrate a birthday today and took a lot of photos with a digi camera not the iPhone. Got home and copied images from the sd card to my windows 10 laptop.
Now I wanted to put these photos on to my iphone6 and into a specific folder so I wasn't sure how to do this but my son came to the rescue with a leef bridge usb drive so he copied the images to the leef bridge via usb port then connected the other end into my iPhone in the connection for charging yes photos copied over fine. But the only thing is on the laptop they are numbered 1 to 70 now on the iPhone they are all mixed up, Is there a way that I can overcome this issue Please I would like to get them in the same order as they were taken with the digi camera. What do I have to do to correct this Please.
many Thanks.
This is what my son had..Amazon.co.uk: leef bridge
PS My wife want to put them on her ipad but told her to hang on just incase they all get mixed up on her ipad like my iPhone.
Many thanks once again. I do hope that there is a method to sort this out.
David.

Take a look at iPhone PhotoSync App?

It is very easy to use, does NOT require using a cable (uses WiFi), can transfer using you browser ;)