What's new

Track calls hestory

lordofring100

Reaction score
Dear all,
I was wondering how can I track my calls history ??!!!!!!

I need to know when I received call from numbers called me,

4ex I received a call three days ago and I want to know how can I recheck how many times this number calling me

lordofring100 said:
Dear all,

4ex I received a call three days ago and I want to know how can I recheck how many times this number calling me

Are you having a issue with the phone log. Just open up the phone app (just like you're dialing out). You should see four tabs at the phone
Favorites Recent Contacts, keypad and voicemail. Go into the recents tab and scroll down three days ago.

Mmm, come onnn my friend , I was asking about full details like what we had in nokia one month 4ex or when I'm in recant and pick a number after that I need to access all log information about this number!!!

lordofring100 said:
Mmm, come onnn my friend , I was asking about full details like what we had in nokia one month 4ex or when I'm in recant and pick a number after that I need to access all log information about this number!!!

Never used a nokia phone. But if you're jailbroken you can use a app called CallLog Pro & you're initial statement didn't say a word of full details.

Attachments

• $image-3970926931.jpg
    $image-3970926931.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:
When you are in recent calls look at the right. Press the blue arrow and it will show you the time of the call the duration and if incoming or out going. If you look at the caller in recent and you see a single number that says how many times you called or were called by that number.

I can recommend this great app it would do exactly what you want!!! The app will:

record call history ( time, location of where the call started/ended, call duration, signal strenghts and much much more....)

The app has to be installed on your smartphone and you can view all the information recorded on the website.

The app is called Tracesaver.

Try it you will like it and get addicted to it.

Dear all,

Rachel_Green said:
I can recommend this great app it would do exactly what you want!!! The app will:

record call history ( time, location of where the call started/ended, call duration, signal strenghts and much much more....)

The app has to be installed on your smartphone and you can view all the information recorded on the website.

The app is called Tracesaver.

Try it you will like it and get addicted to it.

I'm really want to thank you and I'm very sorry for delay reply