What's new

Tone?

rws

Reaction score
My Iphone 7+ used to sound a tone when I connected it to the charging cord. Now it vibrates. Not a big deal but I want to know how that got changed and I cannot seem to figure that out. Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Russ

My Iphone 7+ used to sound a tone when I connected it to the charging cord. Now it vibrates. Not a big deal but I want to know how that got changed and I cannot seem to figure that out. Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Russ
Did you move the position of the mute switch on the side of the iPhone so that the red indicator is showing.

Did you move the position of the mute switch on the side of the iPhone so that the red indicator is showing.
Duh! You were correct! I forget about that darn button as I never use it. I think it got moved when I removed the case over the weekend to insert a new sim card. Thanks do much for the help!
Russ

Duh! You were correct! I forget about that darn button as I never use it. I think it got moved when I removed the case over the weekend to insert a new sim card. Thanks do much for the help!
Russ
You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help.