What's new

To iFrog (re Lifeproof Case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen724

Reaction score
iFrog...You recently closed a thread I started re the above. I understand your wanting people to search threads for their answers before posting but, in fact, I had done that and came up with the same post you did. In that thread posters talked about how cool it WOULD be, how excited they WOULD be to see it, etc.. But, my question was different. I was asking if anyone had ACTUALLY TRIED IT yet. Anyone with real world experience.

I would have addressed this to you privately but didn't see any way to do that once the thread had been closed.

Same way that the question can be ask in that thread, is all about the same.

If you had read the whole thread then you would've noticed that a lot of those users who talked about how cool it'd be, actually purchased the case. it's towards the back of the thread.

There was forum members describing the case in detail and I believe a few posted YouTube video links of their new cases.

So please read threads in their entirety and the next time you want to ask a private question just PM the user!

To PM go to the users profile and click on Send a Private Message. It's pretty much like E-mailing them. :).

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.