What's new

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

There is no way to downgrade an iPhone 4S that is on iOS 5.1. Sorry.

Also, no one knows when a jail break of that version will be available. Not even the creators of such a jail break!

We all just have to wait patiently and hope "they" find something soon...

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
There is no way to downgrade an iPhone 4S that is on iOS 5.1. Sorry.

Also, no one knows when a jail break of that version will be available. Not even the creators of such a jail break!

We all just have to wait patiently and hope "they" find something soon...

Marilyn

My bad... Marilyn is correct here. There's no way to downgrade a 4S at this time. Didn't realize that was ur device.

This video he has it jailbroke on 5.1 untethered though.. Or am i being fooled?
Really wanna jailbreak the wait is killing me!

Dude...I did not even watch this video and I'm telling you that this is fake. I'm going to watch it right now tho. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i have been fooled :'(
Guess i gotta wait until further notice ..

phreshgunz said:
So i have been fooled :'(
Guess i gotta wait until further notice ..

Well yes. If you would have finished watching tw video, you would not have made that post.lol.

Going to the OP title, Jailbreak it! Woah! FUN! I am tethering and running a theme of Lion.....crap freedom is nice. I have no prop paying devs a few bucks....good by boring iPhone!

Hi. Im currently on version 4.3.2 on my iphone 4 and jailbroken already. Is there an untethered version for 5.1? Am i gonna have problems or what should i expect? Cheers

Hi. Im currently on version 4.3.2 on my iphone 4 and jailbroken already. Is there an untethered version for 5.1? Am i gonna have problems or what should i expect? Cheers

5.1.1 is untethered, you will have no problems as long as you restore the device and set it up as new and then jailbreak.

Is it better to do iyourself or purchase something like iphone Jailbreak ?? iphone 4 OS 5.1.1. real noob....

Is it better to do iyourself or purchase something like iphone Jailbreak ?? iphone 4 OS 5.1.1. real noob....
Always better to do it yourself!! Look at it this way... the only way to Jailbreak an iDevice is through what's called an "Exploit" found in the iDevice's hardware or the specific iOS version software. These "Exploits" are always packaged for free in Jailbreak tools. Such as redsn0w, greenp0ison, sn0wbreeze, etc. As well... the Jailbreaks you pay for... those are using the EXACT SAME exploits that are found in the FREE Jailbreak tools I mentioned. So, weigh it out... pay X amount of $ for a Jailbreak you can get for free... the answer is pretty clear to me.