What's new

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

Thanks for the advice , i used Green Poison. All went well.
regards
Razz

I have been researching this whole jail break thing and I am so confused on what is the best option for my iphone 4. I am running on the 5.1version. My biggest thing that i want to do is use my phone as a hot spot per say and be able to connect my computer to the internet thru my iphone. I also wanted to know if any of my music will stay or how do I get my music back on there, (use itunes or what) and also can I use Verizons' back up contacts app to reload my contacts on to my jail broke phone.... Sorry I am just very new to this and would really appreciate your help...Can you please help me :)??? THANK YOU

I have been researching this whole jail break thing and I am so confused on what is the best option for my iphone 4. I am running on the 5.1version. My biggest thing that i want to do is use my phone as a hot spot per say and be able to connect my computer to the internet thru my iphone. I also wanted to know if any of my music will stay or how do I get my music back on there, (use itunes or what) and also can I use Verizons' back up contacts app to reload my contacts on to my jail broke phone.... Sorry I am just very new to this and would really appreciate your help...Can you please help me :)??? THANK YOU

Well you could download tetherme which will allow you to connect to your iPhone from your laptop or other device and use it as a hot spot if you have a tethering plan and yes it does work if you don't but some carriers will give you hassle for tethering.

You don't lose our music but it's always good to make sure you have a backup before attempting anything, I don't know about Verizon but you won't lose your contacts and iTunes will back them up as well so you should not need to re load it after jailbreakng

What is the best jail break thing i should use.... can you somehow post a link to it so i wont pick the wrong one :/ Thank you so much

Glad to see you managed to sort it out and I hope you have fun customising your newly jailbroken device

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I once tried to jail break my iphone for sprint before they accepted them and it really messed up my phone. I feel like things always seem simple at first until your half way though and have no idea what to do and where to go next. I ended up sending my phone to a company that has mail in service and they jail broke it for me, and fixed what I had messed up. I would really recommend doing something like that.

I once tried to jail break my iphone for sprint before they accepted them and it really messed up my phone. I feel like things always seem simple at first until your half way though and have no idea what to do and where to go next. I ended up sending my phone to a company that has mail in service and they jail broke it for me, and fixed what I had messed up. I would really recommend doing something like that.

We do not recommend pay to jailbreak sites as all they do is use free tools to jailbreak your device whets a 5 second job that any one could do :)

Can someone tell me what jailbreak software to use for an iPhone 3G NOT 3GS Thanks all help is appreciated