What's new

think the iphone5 is worth the wait?

ty2244

Reaction score
Been waiting sometime now getting impatient. Do you think the iphone5 is going to be that much better than the 4?/

ty2244 said:
Been waiting sometime now getting impatient. Do you think the iphone5 is going to be that much better than the 4?/

I don't. Not for current iPhone 4 users under contract.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Yea imma hold out though I got a upgrade with verizon I would love to see a bigger screen, faster processor and better camera even though the 5mp is among the best on any phone I've ever seen.

It's going to be worth the wait. Rumors stated iPhone 5 would launch in September but recently I've heard October. The iPhone 4 is awesome though, I love mine. I hope there is an early jailbreak for 5, sometimes it can take a while. I personally wouldn't use an iPhone that isn't jailbroken.

I never jailbroke mines. I don't see the point and once ios5 comes out its gonna be even better. My brother jailbroke his last month with jailbreakme.com and his phone freezes and or locks up atleast once a week. What are the benefits from jailbreaking, I don't see how its so great?

Unlike the majority of people who tend to speculate; I am going to be realistic here.

Until it comes out, how would we know if it were worth waiting for? ANY information we have about the device is pure speculation.

The big problem with technology is simple - if you spend all your time waiting for the latest and greatest to come out, you will be waiting forever. I mean, say you wait for the iPhone 5 - it comes out, but then you think "Darn, should I wait for the iPhone 6? After all, I heard THAT was going to support LTE" - at that point you are back to the waiting game.

Since it is August and the latest rumors are saying that it is coming out in September or October, then I would wait these last few months. But if it was expected in about 6 or 7 months then no I would get the current iPhone that was available.

Honestly. I love my iPhone 4. It's not jail broken. And I feel I'm really not losing anything. But. When iPhone 5 comes out. I will be buying it. Forget the wait. Lol

For me, I am hoping it is 4G/4LTE capable. That would make it worth the wait.

I never jailbroke mines. I don't see the point and once ios5 comes out its gonna be even better. My brother jailbroke his last month with jailbreakme.com and his phone freezes and or locks up atleast once a week. What are the benefits from jailbreaking, I don't see how its so great?

He never made a proper jb trust me worth,something is fishy about delay in launch of iPhone 5 or cos iPhone 4 sells so good what is the point ?

If u google iPhone 5 you will find all kind of story's about it,so allow me to have my doubts,when it comes will see