Reaction score
The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case | Crave - CNET

38d2dc43.jpg

965af8f7.jpg

8a956dfa.jpg

f8a65bd3.jpg

Alright I found my case!! :)

Last edited:
This is one of the coolest and prolly toughest cases I have ever seen!!! I can't wait!

When I went to this site and hit the preorder link I got a warning from Firefox about the site so I got out of there without preordering.

Interesting... The site was fine for me.... & I use firefox.

Need to be see in real but don’t look so bad at all

Ill put up pics as soon as i get it. Won't ship till august tho.....sold out....

That case is pretty dope, but I can't see my self paying that kinda money for it. I think the most expensive case I have bought was like $30...

That case is pretty dope, but I can't see my self paying that kinda money for it. I think the most expensive case I have bought was like $30...

Yea, I guess aluminium is a bit more pricy than rubber/plastic. You get what you pay for...

Yea, I guess aluminium is a bit more pricy than rubber/plastic. You get what you pay for...

Tru that!! but I would like to see how that finish will holds up from multiple drops (accidental drops of course) but you know what I mean. I would think the aluminum will dent and scratch...

I seen the price and quickly hit the back button. It's really nice but not for me.

I'm going to splurge for it anyway I work in the field and need something tough. Like you say I'm sure the coating will scratch...like most do. It's just the first "bumper" I have seen that isn't made from a cheap rubber...and makes your phone 3x as thick like the otterbox.

I'm going to splurge for it anyway I work in the field and need something tough. Like you say I'm sure the coating will scratch...like most do. It's just the first "bumper" I have seen that isn't made from a cheap rubber...and makes your phone 3x as thick like the otterbox.

Danny even is not cheap (Good stuff , never be cheap) it’s well designed and look like different than all can be buy in most chain store … since i will see real pic’s i will surely also buy one for my one