What's new

The Official iPhone 6 Accessories Thread

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What accessories will you be getting for your iPhone 6?
Post here.

For myself definitely want a good screen protector and most likely a case or two.

I have already ordered 2 cases (Leather from Apple) and a Spegin off of Amazon. Also ordered screen protector. Spending too much money! :p

I have already ordered 2 cases (Leather from Apple) and a Spegin off of Amazon. Also ordered screen protector. Spending too much money! :p
We all do that lol, I usually end up with at least four cases.

We all do that lol, I usually end up with at least four cases.
So true. I have already ordered a Griffin Identity All-clear case and one of their screen protectors just to make sure I have it ready for when the phone arrives. I am sure I will order a Switcheasy Nude case as soon as the are ready as I love the minimal ism and then we will see what catches my eye. Unfortunately, I have demonstrated it is too easy for me to drop my iphone, I have to have cases.

So true. I have already ordered a Griffin Identity All-clear case and one of their screen protectors just to make sure I have it ready for when the phone arrives. I am sure I will order a Switcheasy Nude case as soon as the are ready as I love the minimal ism and then we will see what catches my eye. Unfortunately, I have demonstrated it is too easy for me to drop my iphone, I have to have cases.
Yes it is very easy, I had my iPhone 5 about four weeks when I forgot it was in my lap and when I got out of the car it bounced onto the car park, I thanked god I had the day before put a bumper on it.

Yes it is very easy, I had my iPhone 5 about four weeks when I forgot it was in my lap and when I got out of the car it bounced onto the car park, I thanked god I had the day before put a bumper on it.
Must be something about those iphone 5 as mine jumped out of my purse and smacked its corner hard enough to break it's hard shell case and left an ugly little nick that only I could see. I think it even loosened the antenna and about 3 months ago, Applecare swapped it out for a new phone. And yet, I still had to dive in for a new iphone. I am justifying it by saying my Applecare expires next week and I can not be trusted without it, lol.

Has anyone tried I-Blason screen protectors?

I have a leather apple case,spigen case,and glass protector, a zagg glass protector to see which one I like.then when lifeproof comes out with there's I get a lifeproof

I ordered a blue leather case from apple. I may get a battery case if needed when some come out. The battery case on my 5 is the best thing ever. My phone phone will run for about 9- 10 hours of hard use.

Have an OtterBox Defender coming.....should arrive the same time as my phone.....
Will order the Alpha Glass once it's available....

Think I'm going to order a pack of three screen protectors from TeckNet on Amazon, I had one of their Stylus ages ago for my iPad, It was only ÂŁ5 and its still going strong, TeckNet seems to make a good product so I'll give them a try.

Last edited:
I just went on Amazon to look at iPhone 6 cases and looked at a Spigen case and they had a used one!
How can there be a used one lol?

I will probably get the iPhone 6 Plus leather case for now.
MGQX2_AV1_SPACE_GRAY

These Apple-designed cases are made from premium leather for a luxurious feel. Because they’re precision crafted for iPhone 6 Plus, the case fits snugly and your phone still feels incredibly slim even with the case on. The soft microfiber lining on the inside helps protect your iPhone. And on the outside, you see color that’s more than surface deep, thanks to a dye that’s infused into the leather. Choose from five complementary colors.

I'm also in the market for a film to protect the glass. Anyone know the best screen protector available for the iPhone 6 Plus?

I will probably get the iPhone 6 Plus leather case for now.
MGQX2_AV1_SPACE_GRAY

These Apple-designed cases are made from premium leather for a luxurious feel. Because they’re precision crafted for iPhone 6 Plus, the case fits snugly and your phone still feels incredibly slim even with the case on. The soft microfiber lining on the inside helps protect your iPhone. And on the outside, you see color that’s more than surface deep, thanks to a dye that’s infused into the leather. Choose from five complementary colors.

I'm also in the market for a film to protect the glass. Anyone know the best screen protector available for the iPhone 6 Plus?
Let us know what you think to the Apple case, It looks very nice.
I'm going to try TeckNet screen protectors as my favourite Tech Armor haven't brought one out yet, I'll post my thoughts on the TeckNet ones.

Last edited: