What's new

The Official iPhone 4 Pre-Order Thread

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pre-order the iPhone 4? Let us know here!

there seems to be a few of these but hell yes :D i thought i was going to have to wait until september when i go back to cyprus to get it factory unlocked but uk do them sim free also finally

I ended up pre ordering mine at Best Buy but don't know if I will get it for sure on launch since they said they already had about 30.

really? in the uk i sent emails to vodafone orange and no one could tell me any info and told me they would get the phone much later then apple has it on the 24th

I tried to order online but couldn't. I headed out of the office early and went to my AT&T store. Ordered, paid, and left smiling. Now the wait!

29120666.jpg

Who got one of these sexy emails?

me! but it said sorry i could not call you back i was busy and the order for 2 iphones went through. delivery instead of going to the store

I was just told by an AT&T rep that I should get
my iPhone between the 24 to the 28 th.
This su@ks big time. I was hoping just to get on
the 24 th

haha remember this thread :) Apple has come a long way in 4 year!

Sure do :) and the antenna problems it had where people where using a case as well as the white model taking forever to be released :D

Still, I think it was the start of the best design by apple of the iPhones iOS 4, now we're on iOS 8, how time flies. One thing i've noticed is that from the release of the iPhone 4 the rumours used to be all fake, now most of them (including pics and video) turn out to be true.

The iPhone 5s is the first iPhone I never jailbroke (not once) and I doubt I will again, the iPhone has come so far and my only reason to jb would be for browser changer

I didn't get the Apple bug until one year after this thread, I bought my first MacBook Pro in June 2011 followed by iPad 2 a month later, I then joined this great forum in October 2011and ordered my first iPhone the 4s, The rest is history as they say :)

I didn't get the Apple bug until one year after this thread, I bought my first MacBook Pro in June 2011 followed by iPad 2 a month later, I then joined this great forum in October 2011and ordered my first iPhone the 4s, The rest is history as they say :)

You got into Apple when the iPhone really took off, I got the very first one and did not really like it as it lacked features that I was using a lot at the time such as bluetooth send receive and basic functions such as mms or even wallpapers did not exist with out jailbreaking the device.

I remember pre ordering the ip4 and waiting a month or so to get it in July iirc as the wwdc was still the announcement dates for the ip4

Things have certainly improved haven't they, Now here we are with iPhone 6, Probably the most amazing iPhone to date.