What's new

The New Apple Logo Design

p3unit32

Reaction score
I know its not actually designed by Apple, but the Apple logo with Steve Jobs profile in it looks nice. What do you all think, think Apple with use it, or something close to it?

Even it looks great, I don't see a company changing a logo after so many years. That may not go well with Steve's family as well.

iFrog said:
Even it looks great, I don't see a company changing a logo after so many years. That may not go well with Steve's family as well.

Yeah, but it would be a tribute to him. But you're probably right.

p3unit32 said:
Yeah, but it would be a tribute to him. But you're probably right.

I agree. It would be a tribute but I think that Apple's logo has to stay exactly as it was. That would be the best tribute...

Attachments

• $image-3033034703.jpg
    $image-3033034703.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 405
Whilst it's a tiny change it's not something I think is a good idea.

A company logo which becomes synonomous with the brand is best left alone from a marketing strategy.

When Henry Ford died Ford kept their logo as it was.

VTR said:
Whilst it's a tiny change it's not something I think is a good idea.

A company logo which becomes synonomous with the brand is best left alone from a marketing strategy.

When Henry Ford died Ford kept their logo as it was.

I see what your saying from a business stand point, but Apple isn't like other business. They may, or may not. We'll see when they began making comments about it.

Someone from China designed that logo, and Apple hired them. I think that's neat. :iphone4vert:

Ha yes it has just a minor change that's it

jayt23 said:
Ha yes it has just a minor change that's it

I've seen it quite a few times now. I heard Apple hired the guy who made the logo. Maybe they'll use it. I mean the original logo was rainbow colored, so it could change.

This is what I was talking about earlier concerning the Apple logo.

Moderated- no external links!

Last edited by a moderator: