What's new

The klipsch s4i i just bought

xplod566

Reaction score
Just bought the klipsch s4i and am liking it very much.what do you guys think about the headphone . I think the bass is pretty good and the lows is as bit darky.would like to know you guys opinion in it

Thread moved to appropriate area.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
Thread moved to appropriate area.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Where was the thread moved.sorry I m kinda new so wondering where is it

To the iPhone accessories. You had it in general discussion

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
To the iPhone accessories. You had it in general discussion

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Hey thanks.lemme check

How are you liking them? I was going to buy them but bought AJays Four's instead.

Adam2k90 said:
How are you liking them? I was going to buy them but bought AJays Four's instead.

Didn't hear the a jays but I heard its pretty good.well klipsch is good as long as u don't want an overwhelming bass.its solid and warm and no muddy.but the catch is that for people who listen to full volume on rock gets excess treble.so I have to switch to r&b.where as in beats by dre even if u listen to rock u can feel the punch invests of bass.u can hear the echoness of bass.but all in all klipsch is a wonderful headphone given the price.

Adam2k90 said:

I used to listen to the aennheiser cx 180 street 2.man that is one cool earphone at that price range .good bass although high sucked.bt overall it was a very good headphone as far as the price range is concerned